Central Station Central Station

Dun dun......

I feel like parts of it were also a parody of the opening scene in Saving Private Ryan... im pretty sure, but if im not, then oh well. If it was, good parody. And great animation. Yeah, I guess voice acting could use a little work. But its a nice concept.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Insaniteh

yeah... insane. An awesomely awesome flash that lies (mostly) in a genre outside of humor, and works...

All my 5 R belong to you.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Win

All my lols are belong to you.

Somebody really needed to do this... and thanks for doing it.

I has lols.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

This really isnt as hard as some people a lot of people are reviewing this game as- you really capture the aspect of survival. However, once you get the minigun and are fully upgraded and start stockpiling money, its all about remembering to buy health packs. An armor upgrade would be pleasant.

I liked how i could almost use strategy in terms of different weapons/situations, such as using the flamethrower for dense groups of big zombies, and the minigun for more spread out zombies or birds. Birds arent too bad if you use minigun.

Boss Killer Boss Killer

Kill 'dat boss

Not bad. Simple, but I wouldnt really want anything different for five minutes. Story could have been possible (for example, Robot Dinosaurs that shoot beams when they Roar is short, but... sort of has a story still)

Its cleanly run, not too difficult, not too simple either.
The short game is an art that needs to be further developed- Boldly go forth.

Thelemite Thelemite

NICE!

Nice!
I kind of feel like this is how free online arcade games should be. An intense way to pass an hour or two.
The Boss battles... made me feel good about myself. Most games of this genre make me feel like a loser, but every time i got the "infallible tactic" I felt... amazing.
Really, great game.
You even added in humour...
Really.
Best game i've seen in a while.

Tired Knight Study Tired Knight Study

If this sort of stuff is your studies, then that says a lot of good things about your finished works.
I like how you've done battered metal, and a great concept.

Still Life Still Life

Well, you've done glass right. Very, very right. I guess the paper, wood and background could see a little improvement... but I'd say the central objects you focused on are done masterfully.

Rockwell Study Rockwell Study

Wow... this is a pretty complex face you've captured. Its like its in transition to emotions, or something.
This is fun to stare at.

thdark responds:

Thanks!
It was definitely an interesting face to draw, what with his hand squashing his nose and mouth over, coupled with that expression.