All 28 art Reviews

Tired Knight Study Tired Knight Study

If this sort of stuff is your studies, then that says a lot of good things about your finished works.
I like how you've done battered metal, and a great concept.

Still Life Still Life

Well, you've done glass right. Very, very right. I guess the paper, wood and background could see a little improvement... but I'd say the central objects you focused on are done masterfully.

Rockwell Study Rockwell Study

Wow... this is a pretty complex face you've captured. Its like its in transition to emotions, or something.
This is fun to stare at.

thdark responds:

Thanks!
It was definitely an interesting face to draw, what with his hand squashing his nose and mouth over, coupled with that expression.

CITY OF GHOSTS CITY OF GHOSTS

Woah. That... that blue color...
You can fit a lot of stuff into a few pixels, thats kewl.

THE LAST LEVIATHAN THE LAST LEVIATHAN

Wonderful. I get a feeling of wonder and decay from this, and I think the color choices worked realy well.

maemaemae responds:

Thanks man!

Tea Crows Tea Crows

I definetely get a sense of the feather texture up on that crow's head... and the shadowing isnt terrible...
I can see you've drawn a few crows before.
And what you did with the splashes in the background, i think it works.
Though this crow looks happy... im not sure if you were going for happy crow.

UndeadCrow responds:

Thank you!
Also I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out haha, I have now changed it to look more straight faced. :3

Young Jean delvile-Noir Young Jean delvile-Noir

Interesting how you converted this into a more graphic style. Nice shadowing, though I'm not quite sure whats happening on his chin.

7darkriders responds:

well a lot of people think this is johny depp but its not lol its jean delvile in his youth. and his chin you say well thats his goate beard

Ligger Dypt Kraken-Original Ligger Dypt Kraken-Original

Man, this makes me wish I had taken that printing class. You've done the tentacles wonderfully, though I'm not sure if the mix of the more detailed cephalopod with the silhouetted background figures works the best. But you've definitely done the kraken well.... man, I just want to stare at those tentacles.

You've also sort of captured the folk-tale/legend essence of the subject. Thats nice.

7darkriders responds:

thanks man glad you appreciate it and well yes i use the traditional name of it due to from my research and i thought wouldn't it be cool and legendary if its name was where its folktale come from.

but then again thanks man, btw this is the original have a look on the other versions too if you like

Doris Day Doris Day

Looked up source image...

...and this pretty much captures it completely.
Though it is a bit smooth... I think the face is done really well.

Rune Warrior Rune Warrior

Man, this is good... and your tron stuff is great... and your Starcraft stuff is great... wait...

Yeah, your pretty much a great artist.