Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

This really isnt as hard as some people a lot of people are reviewing this game as- you really capture the aspect of survival. However, once you get the minigun and are fully upgraded and start stockpiling money, its all about remembering to buy health packs. An armor upgrade would be pleasant.

I liked how i could almost use strategy in terms of different weapons/situations, such as using the flamethrower for dense groups of big zombies, and the minigun for more spread out zombies or birds. Birds arent too bad if you use minigun.

Boss Killer Boss Killer

Kill 'dat boss

Not bad. Simple, but I wouldnt really want anything different for five minutes. Story could have been possible (for example, Robot Dinosaurs that shoot beams when they Roar is short, but... sort of has a story still)

Its cleanly run, not too difficult, not too simple either.
The short game is an art that needs to be further developed- Boldly go forth.

Thelemite Thelemite

NICE!

Nice!
I kind of feel like this is how free online arcade games should be. An intense way to pass an hour or two.
The Boss battles... made me feel good about myself. Most games of this genre make me feel like a loser, but every time i got the "infallible tactic" I felt... amazing.
Really, great game.
You even added in humour...
Really.
Best game i've seen in a while.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Yes, very much so

Thank you, author, for creating a decent game where you control zombies that is NOT a RPG *cough-cough* *sonny* *cough-cough*

Whatever. This game has many awesomes for our time. It revitalates the zombie genre very well. You can has my 5s.

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

A somewhat far distance past mediocre

Meh... good in its simplicity. This artist appears to have mastered both the epic saga game, and the minigame. If their were a flash guild, this artist would prob'ly be a grandmaster. OR somthin like dat. But rly, dis game is pretty far past mediocre. It is super-interesting.

Eh. Its addicting. And kinda fun too.

Canabalt Canabalt

This... is the essence of total WIIIIIN. Its simplicity, addictibility, and insanity just override my brain.

No really, this is pretty awesome. It has mastered this game type (or invented it, i don't know). It feels so Indy, yet has all the qualities of a good free internet game. Frankly this is more fun than most of the stuff people pay for.

All my 5 are belong to thou.

Arm Surgery 2 Arm Surgery 2

Mediocre

Ehh... somewhere on the interwebs I have seen better surgery games. Still pretty accurate, and good I guess for a free flash game.

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

not bad

not bad. had fun. Just needed more stuff, but I once saw an attempt to copy and improve tis game, and it failed(i believe it involved submarines and fishes and bad aiming). good aiming controls. Would have liked it if coins didn't disappear too fast. Some weapons i skipped because i didn't need them. Liked boss. GOOD GAME.